Cary Eclipse Fluorescence Spectrophotometer
The Agilent Cary Eclipse fluorescence spectrophotometer is sensitive, accurate and flexible, and is designed to meet your immediate and future challenges. With accurate temperature control, no sample photobleaching, and a range of measurement options, you can be sure that the Agilent Cary Eclipse will give you answers you can trust.
• Lowest cost of ownership — with an exceptionally long lifetime of 3 billion flashes, the lamp typically lasts 10 years, minimizing lamp replacement and saving you money over the lifetime of the instrument
• No need for cuvettes — the optional fiber optic probe delivers accurate results in a fraction of the time, improving your workflow and reducing your costs • Exceptionally fast data collection — with a scan rate of up to 24,000 nm/min, you can scan the entire wavelength range in under 3 seconds and collect at 80 points/sec for kinetics measurements
• Sensitivity — detect picomolar amounts of fluorescein in both standard and micro cuvettes
• Measure precious or biological samples with ease — the xenon flash lamp enables highly sensitive measurements on small volume samples to be made without sample degradation
• Flexibility — choose from fluorescence, phosphorescence, chemiluminescence or bioluminescence collection modes, to provide a robust and versatile workhorse for all your analytical needs